*Participant registration (before April 30, 2021)
Full meeting fees: 35 €
Reduced meeting fees: 25 € (IEM or CIAS members)
10 € (**University students)
*Participant registration (after April 30, 2021)
Full meeting fees: 60 €
Reduced meeting fees: 45 € (IEM and CIAS members)
10 € (University students)
(* All the registration fees include the participation certificate).
(** Students must send student card or university statement by
(*** All participants will receive a connection link to be able to view and participate in the different sessions of the congress.)
It is necessary to complete
Call for Posters
Researchers from any field of study who are interested in new approaches to early medieval funerary contexts in the Centre and North of the Iberian Peninsula are invited to present poster proposals on the following topics:
- Nutritional behaviours and the relationship between dietary components, cultural practices, physiology and particular aspects of health and disease;
- Occupational stress markers;
- Population variations depending on the genetic structure or the existence of adaptative processes related to the environment;
- Markers of demographic phenomena that may have affected the dynamics of populations;
- Ancient DNA (analysis of haplogroups and human genome);
- Analysis of documental sources from the period related to health, medicine, and funerary practices.
The program includes a poster session where authors will briefly present their work. This is an opportunity to show and discuss their research, as well as interact informally with other participants.
Posters may be submitted in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
Deadline for submission of poster proposals: 31 January 2021.
Abstracts of up to 300 words should be sent to email@example.com
Notification of poster acceptance: 1 March 2021.
Instructions for posters:
Posters should be presented in one pdf archive with A1 format (549mm (width) x 841mm (length) and delivered to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30, 2021. Images must have a minimum resolution of 300 ppp.